5 Prescot Street, E1
Proposal: Seeking an offer in excess of £2,750,000 for the virtual freehold interest. A purchase at this level represents a capital value of £519 per sq.ft
5 Prescot Street is located on the southern corner of thejunction between Prescot Street and Leman Street, in theheart of the recognised eastern City Fringe. The buildingbenefits from excellent transport links with Aldgate,Aldgate East, Fenchurch Street and Tower Hill Stations allwithin short walking distance.
|Raised Ground Floor
- Air Conditioning
- Ground Rent - £1 per annum
- Prominent Grade II Listed building located in the heart of Aldgate
- High quality existing fit-out including private reception, boardroom, 3 additional meeting rooms/private offices and a large kitchen/break-out area.
- Furniture is available including 67 x 1600cm desks with chairs and storage.
- Fully self-contained unit with direct street access and branding opportunity.
- Impressive 3.9m floor to ceiling height and excellent natural light throughout.
- Fully raised accessible floors
- Suspended strip LED lighting
- Storage for 6 bicycles
- Demised WC’s and shower facility
- EPC – D 83
Held for a term of 999 years is available from 17th May 2000, at a peppercorn.
A new lease is available direct from the landlord, on flexible terms.
The lease will be held outside the security of tenure and compensation provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954, Part II (as amended).